BODO UK LTD is committed to protecting the privacy of the personal information you provide us on our website. We believe it is important for you to know what information we collect and how we treat the information you share with us. The following policy will explain how your personal information will be treated as you use our website and its features. ‘Personal Information’ includes your name, physical address, email address(es), telephone numbers, credit card information and other similar information that you provide to us. We do not sell your Personal Information.
In the instance above, we may ask for your Personal Information in order to provide you the services or offers. In the case of actions listed above, you will be able to ‘unsubscribe’ to these at any time. It is completely optional for you to register, participate or otherwise provide us with Personal Information in the above situations.
BODO UK LTD will not collect any personal information about you except when specifically and knowingly provided by you. Examples of such information are name, postal and billing addresses, phone number, email address, credit card information and customer preferences data. Examples of ways in which we may collect such information from you include the following:
- Registration and Ordering. Before using certain parts of this Site or ordering products, you must complete a registration form. When registering, you will be prompted to provide certain personal information, including but not limited to your name, postal and billing addresses, phone number, email address, and credit card number. In addition, you may also be asked to provide your country of residence and/or your organisation’s country of operation, so we can comply with applicable laws and regulations, and for your gender. These kinds of personal information are used for billing purposes, to fulfil your orders, to communicate with you about your order and this Site, and for internal marketing purposes. If we encounter a problem when processing your order, we will use the personal information to contact you.
- Email Addresses. Some areas of the Site allow you to enter your email address for purposes including, but not limited to: opening a BODO UK LTD account.
- Cookies. Like most other websites, BODO UK LTD uses cookie technology throughout this Site. A cookie is a small removable data file that is stored by your web browser on your computer. Cookies are used to provide customers with tighter security, customised content, tracking of orders and shopping cart items. Unfortunately, customers who turn off cookies in their browser settings will not be able to shop from this Site. THIS SITE’S COOKIES DO NOT AND CANNOT INFILTRATE A USER’S HARD DRIVE TO GATHER A USER’S CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION. Our cookies are not “spyware.”
We do not sell or rent information about our customers and all information provided to BODO UK LTD remains absolutely confidential, except that:
- We may share aggregate or summary information regarding our customers with partners, advertisers or other third parties. This data will never identify you personally.
- We may share information with companies that provide support services to us (such as a printer, mailing house, fulfilment company or web host) or that help us market our products and services. These companies may need information about you in order to perform their functions. These companies are not authorized to use the information we share with them for any other purpose.
- We will use your personal information to communicate with you about your orders and deliveries, and we may send you a confirmation email when you register/place an order with us. Also, if you submit your email address to open a BODO UK LTD account, we use it to deliver the information to you.
- We may be required to disclose such information in response to subpoenas, court orders, requests from law-enforcement officials, or if we are otherwise required to disclose such information by law.
- We may publicly disclose the name, city, and state of the winner of any online sweepstakes.
PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
Shopping on the Site is easy, secure and worry-free. We have taken several measures to guarantee that your order and your credit card information are safe and secure. Our servers use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), an advanced encryption technology that works with Microsoft Internet Explorer (version 3.0 and above), Netscape Navigator (versions 2.0 and above), and AOL (AOL 3.0 and above).
SSL is considered the industry standard and is among the leading software available to encrypt online transactions. Your personal information including your name, credit card number and address is encrypted so that it cannot be read as it is transmitted over the Internet. Regardless of these efforts, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Therefore, any information you transmit to us is sent at your own risk.
You must be at least 18 years old to make any purchases in our online store. BODO UK LTD does not seek to collect Personal Information about children through its website and is committed to protecting the privacy of visitors under the age of 18. Parents should supervise the online activities of their children, and consider the use of tools available from online services and software providers that help provide kid-friendly Internet environments.
OPT OUT / CORRECTIONS
If your Personal Information changes (such as postcode, phone, email or postal address), or if you no longer desire to be contacted about our products and services, you can correct, update or delete/deactivate your Personal Information at any time. This can be done by emailing BODO UK LTD. If you have previously unsubscribed or opted-out through the BODO UK LTD website but you are still receiving notices, offers or solicitation relating to BODO UK LTD, it could be that you initially opted-in to receive information in a manner other than through our website. If this is the case, your desire to unsubscribe may also need to be communicated to the original ‘opt-in’ source. We take your online privacy very seriously, so if you need any assistance in unsubscribing to future communications please contact BODO UK LTD. We will promptly take action to ensure that you are ‘opted-out’ from receiving any further mailing or other information. Although we will remove your name from our email list as quickly as possible, please recognise that there may be a period of time after you unsubscribe during which you may still receive emails from us.
OFFLINE COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
QUESTIONS AND FEEDBACK
We welcome your questions, comments and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS